Registration closed 2/25/2018
GRI 600: Business Systems & Technology (webinar)
Course CreditGRI 600: Business Systems & Technology (webinar)
6.00 CE hours
3.00 law hours
8.00 GRI hours
Wednesday February 28, 2018
8:00 am–5:00 pm
Connection information will be provided via email a few days prior to the class date.
GRI 600: Business Systems & Technology (webinar) - Heidi Fore
A comprehensive package of tips, checklists, and systems. Topics focus on managing yourself like a business and deal with time management, contact management and transaction management processes. It also highlights marketing techniques and ways to grow your business through different outreach methods. Financial systems and how to construct and manage personal and business budgets will also be explained. How to create effective client presentations using technology like photography and video will be explored. New to the class will be a look into technology systems and how these can be incorporated into your business to cut expenses while making more income.
CE - 6 hours (3 law)
GRI - 8 hours
Broker - 8 hours
- 3 Technology & Data Security
- 5 Elective
WEBINAR STUDENT REQUIREMENTS
- Webinar students are required to follow the same KREC procedures and policies as a student attending a classroom session.
- The webinar policies and procedures are located here
- The class begins promptly at 8:00 am. The virtual classroom will be open at 7:30 am. Plan to login prior to class starting to ensure all required equipment is working properly.
- The virtual classroom closes at 8:10 am, following KREC rules. There will be 10 minute breaks every hour.
- Once registered, you will receive an email order confirmation. 1-2 days prior to the start of class you will receive an invite to attend the class, as well as login information, the procedures and policies handbook and student handouts.
- At the end of the session, as long as all requirements were followed. You will be emailed a link to access the evaluation and affidavit form. The email will be sent at 4:00 pm EST. To obtain full credit for the class, you must complete the affidavit and evaluation form by 5:30 pm EST
** Review the Webinar Procedures and Policies and the System requirements below to determine if this is the best option for you. If you are confused by any of the system requirements, please contact 1-888-799-9666 and select option 2 or go to this website (https://zoom.us/) and click on the chat button located on the bottom right hand corner.
Click here to view the course cancellation/transfer policy
WEBINAR SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- A webcam or HD webcam - built-in or USB plug-in or, a HD cam or HD camcorder with video capture card|
SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS
- Mac OS X with MacOS 10.7 or later
- MacOS 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard) with limited functionality (Zoom version 3.6)
- Windows 7, 8 or 8.1, and 10
- Windows Vista with SP1 or later
- Windows XP with SP3 or later
- Ubuntu 12.04 or higher
- Mint 17.1 or higher
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4 or higher
- Oracle Linux 6.4 or higher
- CentOS 6.4 or higher
- Fedora 21 or higher
- OpenSUSE 13.2 or higher
- ArchLinux (64-bit only)
SUPPORTED TABLET & MOBILE DEVICES
- Surface PRO 2 running Win 8.1
- Surface PRO 3 running Win 10
- iOS and Android devices
- Blackberry devices
- Windows: IE7+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari5+
- Mac: Safari5+, Firefox, Chrome
- Linux: Firefox, Chrome
PROCESSOR AND RAM REQUIREMENTS
- Processor: Single Core 1Ghz or Higher
- RAM: n/a
- Processor: Dual Core 2Ghz or Higher (i3/i5/i7 or AMD equivalent)
- RAM: 4Gb
Note: Linux requires a processor or graphics card that can support OpenGL 2.0 or higher
- For 1:1 video calling: 600kbps (up/down) for HQ video and 1.2 Mbps (up/down) for HD video
- For audio VoiP: 60-80kbps
Heidi knows what makes a house sell. Since starting her real estate career, Heidi and her team have sold over 1,000 homes. In addition to being a Kentucky REALTOR, Heidi Fore is an international real estate trainer and agent business consultant for agents in the USA, Canada, and Jamaica. If her name sounds familiar, it could be because you read about Heidi in Realtor Magazine's "30 Under 30" or Business First's "40 Under Forty" or Real Estate Magazine's "Realtors On The Rise" articles, or maybe you saw her on HGTV's House Hunters. Her passion is teaching and coaching others to achieve their goals in life.
|Audit Early Bird||$59.00|
|Standard Registration Fee||$119.00|
You may cancel your registration online. Depending on the date you cancel, you may not receive a full refund and/or may incur a cancellation fee. See the table below for details.
|Cancel On or Before||Refund||Cancellation Fee|
|Cancellations are NOT allowed after 2/25/2018|
Exceptions to this policy due to extenuating circumstances may be made at the discretion of the Chief Executive Officer. Please contact us if you need to cancel because of a special situation.
No downloads have been added for this class.