GRI 500: Contracts (webinar)
Course CreditGRI 500: Contracts (webinar)
6.00 CE hours
3.00 law hours
8.00 GRI hours
Tuesday July 17, 2018
8:00 am–5:00 pm
Connection information will be provided via email a few days prior to the class date.
GRI 500: Contracts (webinar) - Harry Borders
You’ll leave this course equipped with skills to properly prepare offers to purchase, property-listing agreements and other forms to protect the interests of your clients. The course includes an explanation of typical contract terms and conditions for clear communication. Follow the entire negotiation process with strategies used in the original offer, in presentation, and in subsequent counter offers.
CE - 6 hours (3 law)
GRI - 8 hours
Broker - 8 hours
- 2 Disclosure
- 6 Contracts
WEBINAR STUDENT REQUIREMENTS
- Webinar students are required to follow the same KREC procedures and policies as a student attending a classroom session.
- The webinar policies and procedures are located here
- The class begins promptly at 8:00 am. The virtual classroom will be open at 7:30 am. Plan to login prior to class starting to ensure all required equipment is working properly.
- The virtual classroom closes at 8:10 am, following KREC rules. There will be 10 minute breaks every hour.
- Once registered, you will receive an email order confirmation. 1-2 days prior to the start of class you will receive an invite to attend the class, as well as login information, the procedures and policies handbook and student handouts.
- At the end of the session, as long as all requirements were followed. You will be emailed a link to access the evaluation and affidavit form. The email will be sent at 4:00 pm EST. To obtain full credit for the class, you must complete the affidavit and evaluation form by 5:30 pm EST
** Review the Webinar Procedures and Policies and the System requirements below to determine if this is the best option for you. If you are confused by any of the system requirements, please contact 1-888-799-9666 and select option 2 or go to this website (https://zoom.us/) and click on the chat button located on the bottom right hand corner.
Click here to view the course cancellation/transfer policy
WEBINAR SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- A webcam or HD webcam - built-in or USB plug-in or, a HD cam or HD camcorder with video capture card|
SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS
- Mac OS X with MacOS 10.7 or later
- MacOS 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard) with limited functionality (Zoom version 3.6)
- Windows 7, 8 or 8.1, and 10
- Windows Vista with SP1 or later
- Windows XP with SP3 or later
- Ubuntu 12.04 or higher
- Mint 17.1 or higher
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4 or higher
- Oracle Linux 6.4 or higher
- CentOS 6.4 or higher
- Fedora 21 or higher
- OpenSUSE 13.2 or higher
- ArchLinux (64-bit only)
SUPPORTED TABLET & MOBILE DEVICES
- Surface PRO 2 running Win 8.1
- Surface PRO 3 running Win 10
- iOS and Android devices
- Blackberry devices
- Windows: IE7+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari5+
- Mac: Safari5+, Firefox, Chrome
- Linux: Firefox, Chrome
PROCESSOR AND RAM REQUIREMENTS
- Processor: Single Core 1Ghz or Higher
- RAM: n/a
- Processor: Dual Core 2Ghz or Higher (i3/i5/i7 or AMD equivalent)
- RAM: 4Gb
Note: Linux requires a processor or graphics card that can support OpenGL 2.0 or higher
- For 1:1 video calling: 600kbps (up/down) for HQ video and 1.2 Mbps (up/down) for HD video
- For audio VoiP: 60-80kbps
Harry graduated from the University of Louisville with a bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering in 1988, with honors. He went on to graduate in the top 10% of his class at the University of Kentucky College of Law. Harry has practiced real estate law in his family firm of Borders & Borders in Louisville since 1991. The firm's focus is real estate closings, setting up small businesses, wills, and estates. Harry and his firm make volunteer work a priority. Borders & Borders has closed every single closing for both Habitat for Humanity of Louisville and the Fuller Center For Housing of Louisville since both organizations have begun. In addition, Harry travels annually to Central America to build homes for families in need. Harry has taught real estate law to Realtors throughout Kentucky for nearly 20 years. He consistently receives very high remarks from his students. Harry's goal is to keep Realtors up to date on the constant changes in the industry while making the time pass quickly with his enthusiasm and humor. You will come away from his classes with many new skills and hopefully a few laughs at the same time
|Audit Early Bird||$59.00|
|Standard Registration Fee||$119.00|
You may cancel your registration online. Depending on the date you cancel, you may not receive a full refund and/or may incur a cancellation fee. See the table below for details.
|Cancel On or Before||Refund||Cancellation Fee|
|Cancellations are NOT allowed after 7/14/2018|
Exceptions to this policy due to extenuating circumstances may be made at the discretion of the Chief Executive Officer. Please contact us if you need to cancel because of a special situation.
No downloads have been added for this class.