GRI 400: Finance (webinar)
Course CreditGRI 400: Finance (webinar)
6.00 CE hours
3.00 law hours
8.00 GRI hours
Wednesday July 18, 2018
8:00 am–5:00 pm
Connection information will be provided via email a few days prior to the class date.
GRI 400: Financing (webinar) - Jeff Ratanapool
Covering conventional, FHA, VA and adjustable rate mortgages, and credit issues that arise in the loan application process, this course will broaden your client’s transaction possibilities. The course extends participants’ knowledge beyond the “typical” secondary money market loans. Included a recap of certain RESPA rules and regulations and information on tax implications of a residential sale or purchase.
CE - 6 hours (3 law)
GRI - 8 hours
Broker - 8 hours
- 3 Finance
- 5 Electives
WEBINAR STUDENT REQUIREMENTS
- Webinar students are required to follow the same KREC procedures and policies as a student attending a classroom session.
- The webinar policies and procedures are located here
- The class begins promptly at 8:00 am. The virtual classroom will be open at 7:30 am. Plan to login prior to class starting to ensure all required equipment is working properly.
- The virtual classroom closes at 8:10 am, following KREC rules. There will be 10 minute breaks every hour.
- Once registered, you will receive an email order confirmation. 1-2 days prior to the start of class you will receive an invite to attend the class, as well as login information, the procedures and policies handbook and student handouts.
- At the end of the session, as long as all requirements were followed. You will be emailed a link to access the evaluation and affidavit form. The email will be sent at 4:00 pm EST. To obtain full credit for the class, you must complete the affidavit and evaluation form by 5:30 pm EST
** Review the Webinar Procedures and Policies and the System requirements below to determine if this is the best option for you. If you are confused by any of the system requirements, please contact 1-888-799-9666 and select option 2 or go to this website (https://zoom.us/) and click on the chat button located on the bottom right hand corner.
Click here to view the course cancellation/transfer policy
WEBINAR SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- A webcam or HD webcam - built-in or USB plug-in or, a HD cam or HD camcorder with video capture card|
SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS
- Mac OS X with MacOS 10.7 or later
- MacOS 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard) with limited functionality (Zoom version 3.6)
- Windows 7, 8 or 8.1, and 10
- Windows Vista with SP1 or later
- Windows XP with SP3 or later
- Ubuntu 12.04 or higher
- Mint 17.1 or higher
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4 or higher
- Oracle Linux 6.4 or higher
- CentOS 6.4 or higher
- Fedora 21 or higher
- OpenSUSE 13.2 or higher
- ArchLinux (64-bit only)
SUPPORTED TABLET & MOBILE DEVICES
- Surface PRO 2 running Win 8.1
- Surface PRO 3 running Win 10
- iOS and Android devices
- Blackberry devices
- Windows: IE7+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari5+
- Mac: Safari5+, Firefox, Chrome
- Linux: Firefox, Chrome
PROCESSOR AND RAM REQUIREMENTS
- Processor: Single Core 1Ghz or Higher
- RAM: n/a
- Processor: Dual Core 2Ghz or Higher (i3/i5/i7 or AMD equivalent)
- RAM: 4Gb
Note: Linux requires a processor or graphics card that can support OpenGL 2.0 or higher
- For 1:1 video calling: 600kbps (up/down) for HQ video and 1.2 Mbps (up/down) for HD video
- For audio VoiP: 60-80kbps
Jeff joined Century Mortgage in 1997 and opened the first satellite office in Lexington, KY in March of 1998. Since that time, Century Mortgage has grown to 6 regional offices, 12 satellite offices and is licensed in 13 states. Last year, the Century Mortgage Corporation closed over 900 Million in residential mortgages. He has personally originated and closed over 850 million in home loans since 1997, so it is easy to see why Jeff earned the title of COO, where he continues to lead and grow. Jeff began teaching finance classes for the Louisville and Lexington-Bluegrass Association Board of Realtors prior to becoming a GRI instructor, which he has done for past ten years. He is a committed businessman and family man with a wife and two daughters. He is extremely disciplined, focused and makes time for the important things. In addition, Jeff is committed to giving back to his community in many different forms. He has served or is serving on the boards of directors for Kentucky Easter Seals, Louisville Easter Seals, Louisville Homebuilders Association, Affordable Housing task force, Political Action Committee, JCPS/Stopher Elementary School and the Fern Creek High School Alumni Association.
|Audit Early Bird||$59.00|
|Standard Registration Fee||$119.00|
You may cancel your registration online. Depending on the date you cancel, you may not receive a full refund and/or may incur a cancellation fee. See the table below for details.
|Cancel On or Before||Refund||Cancellation Fee|
|Cancellations are NOT allowed after 7/15/2018|
Exceptions to this policy due to extenuating circumstances may be made at the discretion of the Chief Executive Officer. Please contact us if you need to cancel because of a special situation.
No downloads have been added for this class.