Realtors Property Resource®
What is RPR?
Realtors Property Resource® (RPR®), one of the most innovative benefits included in your NAR membership, offers on-the-go access to the most powerful data platform available exclusively to REALTORS®. Easily accessed through desktop, iOS and Android devices, RPR’s database is the largest and most far reaching real estate platform of its kind, with data sets ranging from tax and mortgage history to listings, sales, valuations, demographics and school information. As a powerful marketing tool, RPR allows REALTORS® to create custom-branded, client-friendly reports that can be printed, emailed or texted … anytime, anywhere.
- Search hundreds of datasets on more than 160 million on-and-off market properties
- Create the ultimate listing package with RPR’s Comp Analysis tool
- Calculate the ROI for your client’s home improvement
- Send customized reports from your Smartphone, iPad, Android Tablet, or desktop
Upcoming Webinars for Kentucky REALTORS® Members
Kentucky REALTORS® has partnered with Realtors Property Resource® (RPR®) to bring members free webinars designed to help REALTORS® achieve professional success. All webinars are held at 1pm EST.
- Wednesday, May 10 - Grow leads and increase ROI with RPR
Marketing your real estate business to a neighborhood has several proven techniques, but what should you think about when selecting your farm area? What type of property and market data will you deliver to homeowners? And where will you turn for all of their questions? The answer is RPR®. Let us show you how to:
- Calculate the marketability of your target zone
- Create a customized farm area using search tools and maps
- Spark conversations with homeowners using the RPR app and reports
- Convey your value to For-Sale-By-Owner listings
- Build brand awareness with reports that peak homeowner interest
- Monday, June 19 - Tools and tips for a winning listing presentation with RPR
Sellers want to know your listing presentation is based on a keen sense of the market, an expertise in determining value, and your ability to bring a deal to closing in the shortest time and at the highest price possible. Learn how to create a winning listing presentation using modern marketing approaches such as RPR’s Preparation, Price and Promotion model. This free workshop will highlight the RPR assets found within each of these successful strategies, including:
- Researching the property, neighborhood and local market
- Earning seller buy-in from the onset
- Validating the property’s basic facts, selecting comps, and adjusting those comps to create a customized and flexible comp analysis
- Using the one-and-only Realtor Valuation Model®—an exclusive RPR pricing tool
- Generating a customized, client-friendly, and definitive Seller’s Report
- Thursday, September 21 - Using RPR to impress clients and close more deals
REALTORS® everywhere are answering questions about a property, a school, what sold recently and the overall status of a neighborhood and market trends with just a few clicks. If you’re looking for new ways to deliver excellent customer service to both buyers and sellers, this class is for you! Leave how to help sellers understand online value estimates and how RPR provides concrete data to help sellers comprehend market realities. We'll also show you how to use RPR’s state-of-the-art mapping tools to pin-point searches, locate neighborhood and school info, analyze heat map data and much more for your buyers. Register today and learn how to use RPR as your solution to ensure satisfied clients.
- Monday, November 13 - 10 ways to earn more business than your competition with RPR
RPR is more than a comprehensive database. It provides tools and resources to help expand your business. During this session, you’ll learn how to use RPR to improve prospecting and farming strategies, run accurate comp analyses, identify distressed properties and their impact on neighborhoods, set industry standard values on home investments, and more! You’ll also get a quick overview of RPR Mobile™. Start impressing clients - register for this class today.
No-cost member benefit
Realtors Property Resource® (RPR®) is member benefit of the National Association of REALTORS® built exclusively for REALTORS® and offered at no additional cost to members. Available to REALTORS® across the country, RPR has tools for residential and commercial practitioners, brokers and appraisers. Kentucky REALTORS® endorses RPR as a valuable member tool that helps keep you relevant to consumers.
What is RPR Mobile?
What is RPR Commercial?
RPR on your Tablet